My husband and I just returned from 4 days at Pacific Sands, and it was a beautiful place. The suite was well-equipped for cooking meals and relaxing, the separate room was spacious (although we had to keep our binds shut as it was ground level with the parking lot where people were always walking by) and the view of the beach was amazing. The beach was quiet and gorgeous, with lots of surfers to watch tidal pools to explore, and views to experience! We brought our dog along which was great as well - a very dog friendly resort. The beds were very comfortable - an added bonus as I am almost nine months pregnant. The movies and games available to borrow in the lobby were helpful on the rainy days. My only complaints are it would have been great to have a little cafe or restaurant on site (we had to drive into Tofino for everything, which was just a short drive), and the housekeeping services were quite minimal once you checked in (just the bed made daily and one change of towels over the three nights). Will definitely return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino