This trip was supposed to be for my boyfriends birthday, that works extremely hard and barely gets time off. I booked us two nights away with a "package". The package was not at all what it was advertised or made to seem. The endless movies were outdated movies from a book case in the main lobby and the dinner upon arrival was a small frozen dinner that we had to cook our selves. The room it's self wasn't horrible, but it was dark and quite out dated. In addition, when I wrote to the GM about my disappointment and after one response, heard nothing back. Never ever going back or recommending this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino