We stayed in a beachfront suite, which was very comfortable for a family of four (2 kids under 12). The view was spectacular, the service very friendly, the amenities adequate, and the hotel is close to town (10 min drive). Loved the board games, DVDs, etc. that kept us occupied when we were not exploring the beach or rainforest. Great bunch of casual restaurants (Tacofino, Wildside Grill, Chocolate Tofino) are very close as is the Pacific Rim park. Kids loved boogie-boarding; need wetsuits from same restaurant complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino