My boyfriend and I stayed for two nights at the resort and we were totally blown away by the resort, location, views, and facilities! First of all, the photos on their website does not do justice to the amazing views and facilities there. I do not particularly love to cook but their pantry had everything you could ever need-from a salad spinner to a potato masher! They even had heated floors!! The kitchen was totally my favorite room! The bedrooms were amazing too. There was soaker tub in the master bedroom where you could lounge and watch tv or even look out to the crashing waves along the beach. They offer DVD rentals, pre-made food, raincoats, laundry service, and more! If I were to make any recommendations it would be to install heated flooring in the bedroom washrooms and a full-length mirror in the master bedroom as well.
It was an amazing time and we wished we never had to leave! We will most definitely come back in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino