We had a small pet-friendly ground level studio for three nights - it was comfortable and adequate for 2 people, 2 small dogs. For a longer stay, get a larger suite! The bonus here is that the owners and staff go out of their way to make the stay warm, pleasant and memorable. Each day we were asked if we needed housekeeping or just towel & garbage changes. With a winter storm watching package we were treated to a bottle of wine, popcorn, hot choc, movies, etc.... given three straight days of rain, these were appreciated. (Also appreciated is the fireplace, dog towels & treats, and covered porch.) Friends had the pet-friendly studio above us.
The kitchen was tiny but fully equipped - we were able to entertain our friends for dinner and certainly made ourselves good breakfasts each morning. No restaurant on the property - but there is a little store at the office if you forget to bring something. (Try "Calm Waters" at the Tin Wis for dinner!)
Overall, the place is immaculate, the staff is friendly and helpful, views and beach access would be wonderful in dryer weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino