My wife and I spent 3 nights to bring in New Year 2013. Last time I visited Tofino was over 40 years ago and this was the first visit for my wife. We learned about Pacific Sands from the television ads and then visited their website.
We were attracted by the beautiful scenery and and tranquil atmosphere. We were not disappointed and the resort exceeded our expectations. We would not hesitate to return and the only thing I had to bring to the attention of the management was that the staff were too friendly.
What a wonderful place to relax and enjoy some of the best scenery in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino