Our family stayed in one of the beachfront houses (which are really townhouses) over Christmas. Very room and the heated floors are great. Great for pets. Well appointed kitchens and bedrooms are huge. As with most everything in and around Tofino, this was fairly pricey, so if you are prepared to spend the money, then this is a nice place to stay. It could REALLY use dining accommodation on the property (similar to Long Beach Lodge has) but other than that, no complaints at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino