We are repeat visitors (had our second visit in October), and it's become a special getaway place for us. The resort is very laid back, good service and good housekeeping. Primo location!!! Cox Bay is absolutely fantastic, and exploring the shoreline and rock cliffs is awesome - so many little critters live here, it's very cool. Not to mention amazing storm watching/wave watching here. We stayed in an Ocean View Studio suite both times (both #371 and #374 - note that #371 has a slightly better view of the water than #374 does). Very cozy little suites, we stayed for 5 nights and it felt like a little home while we were there. Only downfall is that there is no restaurant on site, BUT the restaurant at the Long Beach Lodge next door (literally right up the beach, about a 2 minute walk) is fantastic - pricey, but one of the best meals you will have - the food is to die for. Can't say enough good things about this place, it's a real gem - will definitely be back again for visit #3 in the future. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino