My husband selected this resort for a romantic getaway. We stayed in one of the LIghthouse suites-255. The room was very clean and I loved the the view of the beach, the well stocked kitchen and the comfy living area. The main problem is the lack of privacy. You can see from the picture that there is an outside walkway that runs along all the units, and the door into the neighbour's suite is right beside the bedroom window of our suite. What a poor design! At least the walls are thick and we never heard the neighbours through the wall. We were also disappointed that the suite did not have a view of the lighthouse that we could see from the beach. For the $$ we expected more from this resort. Don't miss the walk to Pettinger Point from the north end of the resort. It's the main reason that we would consider staying here again. The views from there are amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino