This was our first visit to the Pacific Sands at Tofino and after this if we did return to Tofino then we would stay here. Plenty of space and comfortable with a great view of the beach. It didn't matter when it rained because we could still watch the surfers who were out in all weathers. The kitchen was great for what we needed, pizza (great from Red Can Gourmet foods) and breakfast. The housekeeping staff were always friendly every day. We did not take advantage of the BBQ but ate out at Shelter (good meal) and the Spotted Bear (also recommended).
Would recommend the Pacific Sands to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino