My husband and I have stayed at Pacific Sands Beach Resort many times over many years and every time we go we marvel at the spectacular scenery right out of our door. Rain or shine!
There is something so peaceful and restoring about walking on the beach right outside your door listening to the pounding waves. The sunsets are another treat!
The accomodations are spotlessly clean and the kitchens are very well equipped.We have always found the staff friendly and welcoming and always willing to go the extra mile. Minutes away in Tofino there are many restaurants if you don't wish to cook for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino