This was our first trip to Tofino. We were awed by the scenery driving along Long Beach and Pacific Rim National Reserve and it continued right to our room. When we arrived at Pacific Sands we were very impressed with the cleanliness of the grounds. Our room was spotless when we entered. The staff went out of their way to be friendly, even offering to help us with our luggage. They made us feel like we were home from the moment we stepped out of the car. We had hoped to get a Beachfront room but ended up in a lighthouse suite. We were not at all disappointed. The view from our room was spectacular. We hated to leave so much that 2 days after we checked out we re-arranged the remainder of our vacation and returned to Pacific Sands to finish our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino