This was our second time staying at one of the villas. They are spacious, tastefully decorated, have the most comfortable beds, and of course the perfect view from our sitting area and private balcony. The staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. The resort has a number of comfortable upright bikes for their guests to sign out. One of our highlights was cycling into town. What a great way to explore Tofino! And of course, each morning and evening included a walk, with many photo opportunities, along Cox Bay or out to Pettinger Point. It was fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino