I have been visiting Pacific Sands for over 20 years but have never reviewed it. I just returned from an 8 night stay in a one bedroom beachfront unit and as usual, it was a relaxing, totally enjoyable stay. The unit was very clean, comfortable and offered all the amenities I require. Additionally, the staff are always friendly and very helpful. So, I would highly recommend Pacific Sands to anyone heading to the Long Beach area for their first visit or to anyone returning to the area for a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino