This was our first visit to Pacific Sands Resort. The room was a fabulous one bedroom unit, full kitchen, living room with fireplace and a fantastic deck to watch the sunset from. Really enjoyed how accessible the beach was, especially since we had a three year old with us and could easily head back into our unit to prepare food.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. They have an espresso machine in the lobby and every one of the staff could make a fantastic latte. (Important for those of us with a coffee fetish).
Loved the gazebo with the BBQ's and huge fire pit. Saturday night the staff put out the "smores" ingredients and we met lots of other families toasting marshmallows around the firepit.
We will definitely be back to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino