A fabulous resort for private relaxation in beautiful Tofino. The room was very large, perfectly clean, and very nicely appointed with great views of the ocean. For those who want to prepare food, a full kitchen is available and stocked with tools and vessels. The bathroom is small but adequate and plenty of closet space is available. Customer service was excellent, The only complaint we had was a mattress that was too soft for our backs. NO PROBLEM - we were thrilled to learn just a couple of months later that new mattresses await our next visit as room improvements were done shortly after we left! The owners are very customer service directed with an eye toward expansion and renovation. When you arrive you are given a list of local places of interest, restaurants that are nearby, menu types and price ranges, information about the food that is brought to the resort by a local provider, relevant information about the locale, etc. This is a a PERFECT oceanfront resort, reasonably priced and hidden amidst a lush landscape that fronts a private, sandy beach. A community grill enclosure is available for social get-togethers and evening marshmallow roasts. Landscape seating is carefully created along the shoreline so that privacy is insured. Our room had an enclosed porch facing the sea, a protected yet visually open setting for meals, chats, or relaxed reading. We awoke each morning with an unobstructed view of the great Pacific and the sounds of surf rolling in. No restaurant is on site, but very good food is available to the premises via a local provider, a service we greatly appreciated! Less than 5 mins away, is a great little open air grill where fresh seafood is prepared daily, and breakfast sandwiches are prepared early - DELICIOUS food! We fell so in love with this little grill that we returned day after day to gather our food for private meals on our porch where we watched surfers riding huge waves. This is a surfing haven! Sunset Point, just outside our room, offered stunning views of the sun falling into the Pacific. Wildlife is abundant - imagine seeing black bears foraging for food along Tofino's shoreline in the early afternoon and later seeing whales swimming while dining oceanfront in Ucluelet! Paradise in British Columbia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino