Best Western Tin Wis Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$398
$349
TripAdvisor
Pacific Sands Beach Resort(Tofino)
Relais & Châteaux
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsocean breeze suitegarden cottagechesterman beachtodd lyndagrindergreat hostsfully equipped kitchenrubber bootscrashing wavesvancouver islandwe've stayedspent nightscoffee makerstorm watchingtofino areawickaninnish innsunroom
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Chesterman Beach is my favorite place in all the world and Chesterman Beach Bed and Breakfast is an amazing place to enjoy it from. Todd and Lynda are fabulous hosts. They deeply respect our privacy but are more than willing to make sure our every need is met. We stayed for a week and deeply appreciated a place to rest and be renewed. It was "Fogust" at the beach - no sunsets or stars on this trip - but it is still an incredibly beautiful place.

I would highly recommend this place (except I'd like to keep it to ourselves!)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2010

My husband and I fell in love with Chesterman Beach and Tofino ten years ago when we stayed in a luxury resort nestled in the rainforest on the Pacific Ocean and returned each year for the ultimate rest and relaxation. Three years ago we were lucky enough to discover this small b&b with that same level of luxury and service, just smaller scale. We have stayed in the Ocean Breeze suite for the past 3 summers because we love to cook in its fully equipped and modern kitchen, read in the solarium under the rainforest canopy, relax in the walk-in slate shower, and picnic on the outdoor dining table listening to the crashing surf. Even if the weather turned cool or wet , we loved sitting inside in the solarium or snuggled up with a good book in front of the gas fireplace. There is an ocean view from most rooms in the suite, and the sound of the surf if you crack open one of the windows. . The suite and surrounds create an atmosphere of pure serenity. We did pull ourselves away long enough to walk the beach at least once a day to enjoy the exercise and watch clouds of fog drift in and over the small islands off the coast. It was fun to watch all the surfers , families flying kites, and couples riding bicycles on the expansive sandy beach. Todd and Lynda are very generous with their beach equipment and bicycles and allow renters to enjoy their use while staying with them. They are also quite helpful making suggestions or reservations with the restaurants in town.
If you are looking for a perfect getaway that is more private than a luxury inn or resort, I highly recommend Chesterman Beach B&B. If you prefer to fully relax and stay out of the kitchen , let Lynda bring you one of her special breakfasts each morning. Then spend the rest of the day with your feet up, taking in the breathtaking view, letting yourself be lulled by the rhythm of the rolling surf. It is all good.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2010

Every time we've stayed here, we've had an amazing time. This was our wedding trip, and we were in the Ocean Breeze suite (again), while our friends from Saskatchewan were in the Garden Cottage. You're close to all kinds of things to do, but if you prefer to just enjoy the deck, beach and sunroom, this is the place. Each suite is a private space, and they're all beautifully decorated, including Todd's own photography.

On other visits, we've thoroughly enjoyed Lynda's delicious breakfasts, but the kitchens are so well equipped that it is easy to cook for yourselves.

Lynda and Todd are wonderful people, who have made us feel like welcome friends on every visit, and we are very grateful for their hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2010

My husband and I stayed in the Lookout Suite over BC long weekend and were amazed by the cleanliness of the room. Both Todd and Lynda were extremely approachable and offered many tips at first, and then letting us have our privacy for the rest of the entire stay. Lynda's home-cooked breakfast was fantastic! The room is perfect for couples... very cozy and with a perfect view of the beach. One of the best parts was the 30 second walk to the sand.

This was our first trip out to Tofino and we will definitely come back here knocking at their door again... hopefully with some sunshine!!.. which was the only downside to our trip.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2010

There is no better place than Chesterman Beach B&B to experience Canada's most beautiful beach. This place is truly a gem and is my first recommendation to family and friends looking to get away from it all. Whether it is rest and relaxation, family get away, or outdoor adventure this place will satisfy even the most well travelled guests. I have been a return visitor for several years. It is the first class service and cleanliness that keeps me coming back for more. Todd and Linda are service professionals and truly do make us feel like guests each and every time. My most memorable visit was last october. I wanted to show my girlfriend from Toronto what we have here on the west coast and booked a romantic weekend. Todd had recommended I book during the full moon and it was amazing. The beach was lit all night and drastic tides made for great beach combing right off of our beachfront suite. The suite had been newly redone and had a very comfortable yet upscale feel to it. It is nice to see they put so much effort into the property each year even though they already have a great reputation in Tofino. I always look forward to the creative spread Linda prepares each morning and like to enjoy it on the deck while watching the surf. Cant wait till next time!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends