All reviews ocean breeze suite lookout suite garden cottage chesterman beach todd lynda grinder perfect hosts fully equipped kitchen rubber boots crashing waves vancouver island fire pit we've stayed spent nights coffee maker storm watching tofino area
Reviewed September 19, 2017

We could not have asked for a better place to honeymoon. The Chesterman Beach B&B was perfection! No matter what room you are in, you are right on the ocean and can wake up/fell asleep to the soft sound of the waves crashing... what's better than that? Further, the whole property was absolutely spotless, the owners were unbelievably accommodating as well as knowledgeable about the area, and the location is a perfect distance from all amenities - both close enough to ensure easy access but far enough to still feel like calm and private retreat. An absolute must stay property - we know we will be back!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2017

My wife and I spent 3 nights of tranquility here in the most gorgeous setting. Right on the beach, the "Lookout" is roomy and well appointed with a very comfortable bed. The bathroom has a soak tub with shower. Fridge, microwave, small oven, coffee machine and kettle are all included. A perfect spot to unwind after many days of travelling.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2017

There was nothing not to love about the garden cottage where my husband, two young adult daughters, and I stayed for the last week of July 2017. I am very particular about cleanliness, and this little cottage was spotlessly clean. It has been very tastefully decorated with great attention to detail. Little touches like the special hand soaps in the bathroom were appreciated. We enjoyed the private patio and garden all the while being just steps from the beach. Lynda was very welcoming, but gave us our personal space for the duration of our stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2017

The Chesterman Beach B&B is a fantastic place to relax and take in all that the Tofino area has to offer. My girl and I stayed in their Lookout suit. A beautifully appointed unit just a few steps from the beach. it has a nice kitchenette and a cozy Japanese style bathtub. Just perfect for the two of us. We will most definitely be going back!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are within steps of the beach.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chips11f652
Reviewed June 28, 2017

My family and I recently stayed at Chesterman B&B and it was better than anticipated. We rented out the Garden Cottage which was great for my daughter. She was able to play in the grass while my wife and I enjoyed the patio. We were only steps away from the beach which was one of the best beaches I have ever been to. The town was only a few minutes away which was perfect for grocery and coffee runs. Todd and Lynda were great hosts their recommendations were always spot on. We definitely will be back!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family