All reviewsocean breeze suitelookout suitegarden cottagechesterman beachtodd lyndagrinderperfect hostsfully equipped kitchenrubber bootscrashing wavesvancouver islandfire pitwe've stayedspent nightscoffee makerstorm watchingtofino area
Reviewed June 28, 2017

My family and I recently stayed at Chesterman B&B and it was better than anticipated. We rented out the Garden Cottage which was great for my daughter. She was able to play in the grass while my wife and I enjoyed the patio. We were only steps away from the beach which was one of the best beaches I have ever been to. The town was only a few minutes away which was perfect for grocery and coffee runs. Todd and Lynda were great hosts their recommendations were always spot on. We definitely will be back!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2017

I visited for 5 days with my mother to celebrate her 90th birthday. We had the Ocean Breeze suite which was perfect for our needs: two very comfortable bedrooms, a spacious living room with both indoor and outdoor deck, a fully equipped kitchen, and a bathroom with a big walk-in shower as well as a bathtub and, a really nice touch, a heated floor. The breakfast was excellent, different each day with nice personal touches, including a birthday candle for my mother on the first day, original and delicious juices and fruit mixes, and delicious omelettes. Just a few steps to beautiful Chesterman Beach: you can walk a long way along the beach all the way to Wickaninnish Inn. Linda and Todd were so helpful in every respect. We loved our stay here and highly recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Exceeded expectations and an ideal spot to enjoy Chesterman Beach and Tofino! Great chance to relax, a room with a view, a porch with a view and right on the beach if you want to explore. My only complaint were my naps being interrupted by falling pine cones! Hosts and services were all excellent.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank 476Chris
Reviewed January 16, 2017

If you're looking for a slice of paradise on the Rainy Coast, this place is it. Todd was very welcoming and informative, gave us a map of Tofino and tons of personal recommendations (which were all great). We stayed in the Garden Cottage and the beach was twenty paces away. We went in October and had a fire on the beach one night, and stayed in the other night and listened to the rain on the rooftop. We can't wait to return. It was a relaxing place to return to after a day of surfing, with a growler of Tofino Pale Ale in the fridge!

BTW Todd generously donated this stay to the Canucks for Kids fund, and we purchased this getaway through a silent auction. Thanks for your ongoing commitment to Canuck Place!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mara N
Reviewed December 31, 2016

Our 3 night stay at this wonderful B & B was outstanding. This was our 1st time in Tofino and hopefully not our last. As we walked right out onto the beach I was overtaken with God's amazing creation in the wonder and beauty of Chesterman Beach! Our 2 bedroom cottage had wonderful views through the trees that just kept you going back for more. The cottage itself was so warm and inviting with its west coast charm and had all the high end provisions you needed, right down to fresh coffee with a grinder. The cottage was filled with fantastic photography. When I inquired who the photographer was Lynda informed me it was her husband. It turns out that Todd is a renowned photographer. We purchased 2 pieces to take home which will always be my reminder of this gorgeous place on the west coast of Canada.
We enjoyed this special time with our daughter and my husband taught her how to play cribbage in evenings. (board/cards were supplied in the unit) The internet was also very good. I was happy with the good quality rain gear that they supplied for the few hours that it rained here and there. Our hosts were so knowledgeable about the area with lots of good suggestions on were to visit and all the landmarks. If you are thinking about traveling to this area, Chesterman Beach B & B is a wonderful spot to call home for your stay. Sincerely, Dave and Bev

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family