Crystal Cove Beach Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Tofino
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
1,593 results
All reviewsfree firewoodstarbucks coffeehot tublog cabinrv parktree housemain officebottle of winethe kitchengreat cabinwood burning fireplaceheated floorsdog towelsliving roomoff seasonbeautiful locationstorm watching
Reviewed December 14, 2010

We stayed at Crystal Cove for 2 weeks in September 2009, and for 2 weeks in July 2010. We have a small travel trailer. Though Crystal Cove is not inexpensive, it is by far the best value for rv camping in Tofino. The sites are a decent size, and have treed buffers surrounding them. The location is great, being at the south end of MacKenzie Beach, and there is a bike path that goes to downtown Tofino. It is a 10 minute drive to Long Beach. Crystal Cove puts a lot of effort into making the campground pleasing with lots of well maintained flower gardens, trails, and a playground. The showers are cleaned twice a day. Firewood and wireless internet are included in the cost. We are already planning another two week stay in 2011.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2010

Nice view of the beach. Good attention to detail such as topping up the wood pile every morning, robes for your trip to the hot tub, gas BBQ . No maid service , but this wasn't a big deal. No phone or cable tv but again, no big deal. They have free dvd's at the front office. The only problem us the road. Quite a few twists and turns and is a bit of a challenge especially with truck traffic .

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 24, 2010

I recently stayed one night in a cabin by the beach at crystal cove beach resort with my mother visiting from out of town. Having lived in the area for years I have had the opportunity of seeing and in some occasions staying in several of the many accommodations here in Tofino. It was my first time staying at Crystal Cove and I was extremely impressed. At check in we were greeted with such warmth. The woman at the desk wanted to be sure we had everything we needed and knew everything we needed to know to enjoy our one night stay to its fullest potential. We had a phenomenal view of the huge winter waves rolling onto Mackenzie beach from our deck and hot tub. The beds were comfortable, we both slept soundly to the sound of a true Tofino storm on our roof. I would highly recommend staying at crystal cove whether it be a family getaway or a romantic one!

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank meaganwelch
Reviewed October 9, 2010

If you want a full hookup site for your RV, this is the best place in Tofino. We have tent-camped at Green Point (the provincial campground located in the Pacific Rim National Park) and it is beautiful, but I don't think they offer water or electrical hookups.

We camped there in late September with 2 young children in our RV. The sites are very well maintained and level with power, water, sewer hookups. Some aren't very private, but ours was great. The firewood is free, free coffee in the office and free WiFi (as well as a computer free for guests to use in the office). Free DVD's to borrow too, but I think you have to leave a $20 deposit that is fully refunded when you return the movie. The grounds are very well manicured with lots of different plants and flowers for our kids to marvel at, even at the end of September.

Our dog loved the beach and our kids loved the beach and the wonderful playground (see photos).

I jogged through Bella Pacifica campground and their RV sites were not at all private or well taken care of (giant puddles, you could spit on your neighbour). I'd never RV there.

I asked to view a few of the cabins at Crystal Cove. I have to admit, they are pretty pricey for what you get. We have stayed many times at Pacific Sands Resort in their villas and for a comparable price, I'd stay at Pacific Sands every time. BUT, now that we have an RV and have found Crystal Cove, we'll be staying there 2-3 times a year!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rxwestcoast
Reviewed October 9, 2010

We spent only 2 days in Cabin #11, but we left with certainty that this was the best place in Tofino to relax and hang. The cabin was perfect...we had everything we needed including endless wood replenishment. The view from our cabin of the wild beach was beautiful. Everything you needed was there and spotless. The grounds were beautiful, and at night, the entries to the beach were glowing softly. Besides being professional and easy going, the staff and service we recieved was inspirational. Jess, in the front office, surprised me with a birthday surprise, after my husband called to leave a happy birthday message. I was so touched by her action and generousity. What an incredible place with first rate service. Try for a cabin with a view. Its hard to duplicate this wonderful treasure of a resort. It really is a secret find.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends