Best Western Tin Wis Resort
Tofino Resort + Marina(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$147
$227
Hotels.com
$225
$219
Tofino Motel HarbourView(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$183
Pacific Sands Beach Resort(Tofino)
$412
Middle Beach Lodge(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$125
$121
  • Breakfast included
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,439 results
All reviewshot tub roombest westernscalm watersmackenzie beachfirst nationsrooms face the oceanhotel restaurantpatio doorsbreakfast and dinnermini fridgeocean viewbeautiful beachking roomcoffee makerground floorpacific rim national parklong beach
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had booked this hotel for our one night onn the west coast of Vancouver island, our welcome at reception left a lot t be disired and later when we inadvertantly lockeed purselves out of our room we were given a replacemant key without question or I.D.??????????????? Excellnetly placed for strolls along the beaches and close c\driving distance from downtown.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul D, General Manager at Best Western Tin Wis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. Please accept myapologies for the lapse in following security procedures, by our Guest Services Staff. I will address with the team to insure all staff are aware of just how important it is to protect the security and privacy of each and every one of our guests. Please caontact me directly if I can be of further assistance.
Thank you for staying with us - I hope you do so in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is one of the most beautiful and clean hotels I have ever stayed at. The hotel is first nations themed and the decor beautiful. The views from each room overlooks McKenzie beach and because the hotel is centered on the beach, we were able to sleep with the curtains and balcony windows open to a panoramic view of the sea. Very comfortable beds. I found the staff extremely friendly. There is a restaurant on site. The food was excellent and varied with a focus on healthy. The hotel is costly but on par with other locations in the area. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: All rooms have a sea view with fairly private balconies. The ground floor rooms lead straight onto a large expanse of grass, which leads to the large sandy beach.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed 1 night on trip to Pacific Rim National Park. The room here was EXCELLENT - was given an upstairs room with balcony overlooking McKenzie Beach - it was just great. The views fantastic. The room clean and large comfortable queen beds. Staff at reception were very friendly. You pay a little more to stay here (based on what we paid for the other similar 11 hotels/motels we stayed at on our trip to Western Canada) - but the room made it very much worth it.
The only slight disappointment was the choice and quality of the breakfast in the hotel restaurant which was included in our room rate - we were down for breakfast as they opened as had an early start but the food was pretty cold and poor quality (dire hash potatoes!) We were surprised that hotel of this size and quality didn't have a breakfast buffet? Still - don't let this put you off staying here - the rooms are great - perhaps just pay for a room rate without breakfast and eat breakfast elsewhere

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Ok so on a family vacation, Headed out to Tofino we waited far too long for the front desk to get organized so I could check in with the family. Inside only the one light in our room worked the entrance light did not work and one of the two bathroom lights did not work the fan made a terrible noise like it was broken in the bathroom. In the shower there was an old soap dispenser on the wall it was ugly and empty not very welcoming. bathroom floor was dirty. and the walls all looked like they needed a paint job with dings and dents in the room. The only good thing was looking out onto the beach from the walk out but there were people above talking loudly and drinking alcohol so I stayed inside and hoped morning would come soon so I could get out of there. we were given a room that connected to another room through a door not a very comforting idea unless your family's on the other end. Not a very pleasant stay at all.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Paul D, General Manager at Best Western Tin Wis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Please accept my apologies for the condition of your room. This is certainly not the norm for us and I will follow up with by maintenance and housekeeping team leaders. Please contact me directly so that I may discuss with you further and apologize in person.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

By far the nicest Best Western I have ever visited, including my wedding venue. The views of McKenzie Beach are to die for. The rooms are large, newly renovated and were very clean. The restaurant was nice an reasonably priced, the staff were really friendly and offered a great service.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends