Best Western Tin Wis Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,420 results
All reviewshot tub roombest westernscalm watersmackenzie beachfirst nationsrooms face the oceanhotel restaurantpatio doorsbreakfast and dinnermini fridgeocean viewbeautiful beachking roomcoffee makerground floorpacific rim national parklong beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

From the moment we checked in, the service was wonderful, food excellent, room was great and the view was spectacular. We ate in the dining room four times and service was great. It was especially interesting to have some of the First Nations People share their traditions and history with us - it made our visit to the wild, west coast just that much more memorable.

Room Tip: All rooms are waterfront with spectacular views
Reviewed May 6, 2013

It's not often that I get to start my work day with a walk along a beach as the sun rises over the tree tops and the waves lap the sand! What a treat it was to stay at the Tin Wis and enjoy this before breakfast. The great view from my room upon waking had me rushing out for as much time on the beach as I could fit in before starting the day, and I got to continue enjoying the view over my business breakfast in the on-site restuarant. The room as comfortable, and had space to work. The front desk staff was friendly and dedicated - the same women was back on morning shift after working the afternoon before to cover for a sick co-worker!

Room Tip: I was in the farthest section from the check-in. If I'd had more than just one light bag I should have parked closer. Make sure you pay attention to the directions at check-in!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Just got back from the Tin Wis after a 2 night stay. We had a nice room on the 2nd floor with a very nice view. I have stayed on MacKenzie Beach before, but not at the Tin Wis, this resort has a nice placement on the beach with great views. Overall are experiance with the staff was very good, although on our last morning, the restaurant servers were very understaffed, and our wait was very long. I hope this changes, as our day before Donna our server was wonderful.
I wish that the room had a soaker tub as we got a chill during our walks, but other than that, it was a very nice clean room. The hot tub and fitness room, which are located close to the beach, were shut down for remodeling, I'm sure that it will be very nice when it is done.
Overall, I would definietly recommend the Tin Wis to anyone travelling to Tofino.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul D, General Manager at Best Western Tin Wis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thankyou so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I am glad you had an enjoyable stay. Please accept my apologies for the wait in the dining room and for the fitness centre being closed for extensive renovations. If I can be of further service please contact me directly.

Again thank you for choosing to stay with the Best Western Tin Wis Resort.

Paul Dodds BSc. CHA

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had a wonderful time at the Tin Wis. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. Loved the fireplace after a stroll and a look in the tide pools on Mackenzie Beach. The breakfast was fantastic. Dinner was slow but great food and lovely views. We enjoy walking so appreciated being near the beaches and trails.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Right from the moment that we checked in at Best Western Tin Wis Resort Lodge, we had great service from the friendly staff at the front desk. We spent three nights and were thrilled with our stay. Our room had a view of the beautiful trees, glorious sandy beach and the variety of wildlife and human activity that abounds there.

The beds were comfortable and we appreciated that we had a bar fridge, coffee maker, kettle, mugs, glasses and complimentary coffee and tea.

Bathroom had good quality toiletries and was spotlessly clean.

The only way to improve would be to have more soundproofing between rooms.

Paradise awaits at the Tin Wis Resort Lodge!

Room Tip: Get a room with an ocean view!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business