“Turning a scaredy cat into a surfer is a tall order!”

Surf Sister Surf School
Reviewed November 3, 2012

As essentially a non-swimmer, water scares THE HECK out of me, but the Sisters who led our lessons helped put me at ease and get my feet wet slowly. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience, thank you!

2  Thank Heidi B
"great morning"
"bucket list"
"lots of fun"

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Our daughter and cousin (9 & 12) had a private lesson with Surf Sister back in August. It was the first time for both of them. What an amazing expierence. The instructor Hanna, was informative and patient. A wonderful teacher. Truly an assest to the company.

The girls loved it so much. Our daughter was never very sure about surfing, but because of her introduction to it with Hanna and the school, we bought her a board and she now goes surfing weekly. Thank you Surf Sister!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Our daughters (ages 9 and 7) wanted to try surfing very badly so I did a bit of research and chose Surf Sisters. I am so glad I did!
The women who work there are phenomenal and I was at ease with the girls going out into the surf with Hannah (one of the instructors).
The instruction was great and the girls had a fabulous time! They even each got up on the boards the first time.
I would highly recommend Surf Sisters.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I decided to try surfing, and I was impressed with the amount of leeway I had in the water when it came to catching waves.
I was glad that the instructors were able to gauge who to spend time with in the water. I was able to get to my feet lots, and did not need the instructor's help. They noticed this, and helped those who had not yet stood up.
Very good experience. I would have gone for day 2 if I wasn't so exhausted. It's a good work out.