“Generous”

Tacofino Cantina
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: located in a bright orange catering truck at the back of parking lot complex. GREAT food. must be listed on here.,
Victoria, Canada
“Generous”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Had a fish taco here last week and it was wonderful. The hot bits were nice and hot and the cold bits were cold and crispy. Too much filling to really fit in the soft taco shell, but it was yummy and I didn't begrudge any of the mess I made! Will definitely be back.

• Visited November 2013

White Rock, Canada
“Best Fish Tacos Ever”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

On the recommendation of my neighbour I went to Tacofino for lunch. It did not disappoint….far superior to Granville Island in Vancouver! My friends and I enjoyed every bite. Just be cautious with how you eat it so you don't cover yourself with the juices.

• Visited November 2013
Cloverdale, British Columbia, Canada
“The best food cart EVER”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

So I was told to try out their fish tacos...I do not like to eat at food carts as my stomach can be a wee bit tricky sometimes, my husband however the opposite. We had lunch here...not only was it the best fish taco I have ever had including in Mexico but I wanted to come back for dinner. Service was excellent too...Great job! We will be back....

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Stephanie B
Chilliwack, Canada
“Couldn't get enough”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Everyone told us we had to try Tacofino...our first day there we got some for dinner to enjoy as we walked Chesterman Beach. I wanted to go back everyday to get the fish burrito!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Dougie_Thompson
North Vancouver, Canada
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Signage could be a bit clearer as to where to order so you don't accidentally talk to the busy cooks and get snapped at.

Visited November 2013