“Best Fish Tacos Ever”

Tacofino Cantina
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: located in a bright orange catering truck at the back of parking lot complex. GREAT food. must be listed on here.,
Reviewed November 27, 2013

On the recommendation of my neighbour I went to Tacofino for lunch. It did not disappoint….far superior to Granville Island in Vancouver! My friends and I enjoyed every bite. Just be cautious with how you eat it so you don't cover yourself with the juices.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,905)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

So I was told to try out their fish tacos...I do not like to eat at food carts as my stomach can be a wee bit tricky sometimes, my husband however the opposite. We had lunch here...not only was it the best fish taco I have ever had including in Mexico but I wanted to come back for dinner. Service was excellent too...Great job! We will be back....

2  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Everyone told us we had to try Tacofino...our first day there we got some for dinner to enjoy as we walked Chesterman Beach. I wanted to go back everyday to get the fish burrito!

1  Thank Dougie_Thompson
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Signage could be a bit clearer as to where to order so you don't accidentally talk to the busy cooks and get snapped at.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I went to Tacofino based on the reviews.
Simply put, it didn't live up to the hype.
Just an above-average wrap/burrito.
It was just OK.
I don't think it deserves the hype,
Eat at Shelter......it is awesome