“Seriously delicious!!”

Tacofino Cantina
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: located in a bright orange catering truck at the back of parking lot complex. GREAT food. must be listed on here.,
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seriously delicious!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Fantastic food! We tried the chicken burrito, beef and fish tacos and the beef tacos were delicious. We were hoping to go back for a second trip but didn't have time. Definitely a to do in Tofino!

Vancouver, Canada
“More fish tacos please!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Sorry, I have a thing for fish tacos. I was pleased to find them here and I even converted my wife, who isn't even a real fish fan. If I recall correctly, it's about 11$ for 3 tacos. It may seem steep but all fresh,all the time means awesome food and tasty as all heck. You will be full of deep regret if you forego this place. If you aren't a fish fan, like my kids, then the other options are equally tasty.

Visited March 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“not as good as reviewed”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had great expectations based on the reviews. I think this eatery reflects the current fascination with food trucks. The food was OK but not great. Outdoor tables were grubby. location great near Chesterman Beach so larger surf crowd. Not cheap but this is Tofino after all

Calgary, Alberta
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Heard about this little place so decided to give it a go. So glad we did. Best fish tacos ever!!! Yes it was about a ten plus min wait, but so worth it. Amazing!

vancouver
“Casually delicious food (truck) bus”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My goodness! I had the fish burrito and it was amazing! My husband had the tuna tataco and while yummy, they were very, very wet - like dump out the excess moisture afterwards, wet.

The lady who took our order in the front of the bus was a little surly so thankfully our interactions with her were brief.

I wouldn't miss an opportunity to eat here again.