“Best fish we had on our honeymoon”
Review of Tacofino Cantina

Tacofino Cantina
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: located in a bright orange catering truck at the back of parking lot complex. GREAT food. must be listed on here.,
Reviewed December 28, 2012

So good that we went 3 times during our 5 day visit! We had the fried fish tacos and the tuna taco. Also, if you feel like an extra splurge try the chocolate devil cookie. Their smoothie drinks are delicious and refreshing, especially after waiting 20 minutes in the line. Also, we live in San Diego where Mexican food and amazing fish tacos are everywhere. We had to go to British Columbia for the best fish tacos of our life!

1  Thank Jennifer V

Reviewed December 13, 2012

great fish taco, fresh and tasty and great value e. charming service too. what more can say? It's so good you will need to queue.

1  Thank mcmayhem
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Great fish tacos and burritos... Had to have it two days in a row!

Don't be worried about a long line... the guys move quick and it's worth the wait! I think I could eat from Tacofino every day.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We spend our winters in Mexico and somehow became addicted to their cuisine!
Summer months are at our home on Vancouver Island and make at least two trips to the west coast. Stop number one.... Tacofino Yum!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We came to Tofino with the intention of coming to Tacofino. When we arrived on Sunday, we found out that they would be closing in a few days for the season, so the menu was limited, as they were not restocking items. The first day, I had the fish taco...AMAZING. My husband had the tortilla soup, which transported him back to Mexico with every bite. The next day we came back for lunch, which was a good thing, as this was now their last day. I had the pork kimchi gringa. I never would have tried this normally, but as it was pretty much all that was available, I had no choice. I am glad for this! They make the kimchi in house and it is now my new favorite taco! The prices are good, the quality of food and flavour is outstanding and the staff are friendly and fun. I hope the Mayans are indeed wrong and that we see you in 2013!