“unbelievably good”

Tacofino Cantina
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: located in a bright orange catering truck at the back of parking lot complex. GREAT food. must be listed on here.,
Victoria, Canada
“unbelievably good”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

the fish tacos were unbelievably good, scrumptious, mouth-watering, deletable and worth every second of standing in line in the pouring rain. (Well this is the wetcoast after all!)

• Visited June 2012

Alberta
“dreaming of tacofino”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I'm back in the mountains and my mouth is watering thinking about that place! I was camping down the road and couldn't wait for it to open everyday!!!! try everything it's all excellent, fish tacos the best I've ever had!

• Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Do Not Miss”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Best fish tacos ever!!! We went there for lunch three times during our stay in Tofino. Do not miss out if you are in Tofino.

Visited September 2012
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Burritos to Die For...!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We love foodtrucks and this might be one of the best. Tried the fish tacos and the beef burrito which may well have been the best Mexican outside of Mexico. Service was fast and friendly, and the lineup of people moved very quickly. A few tables outside added to the experience. Tacofino is a definite "must-do" when visiting Tofino.

Visited September 2012
Ajax, Canada
“Amazing Fish Tacos”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Amazing! Once I knew we were coming back to Tofino, I knew I was going to be heading over to Tacofino soon after we arrived. As it turns out I was there twice on the same day. I love the fish tacos and wish I could get them in Ontario. Fresh toppings all smack on top of the fish. I love the flavours. I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited September 2012