“Do Not Miss”

Tacofino Cantina
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: located in a bright orange catering truck at the back of parking lot complex. GREAT food. must be listed on here.,
New York City, New York
“Do Not Miss”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Best fish tacos ever!!! We went there for lunch three times during our stay in Tofino. Do not miss out if you are in Tofino.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Burritos to Die For...!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We love foodtrucks and this might be one of the best. Tried the fish tacos and the beef burrito which may well have been the best Mexican outside of Mexico. Service was fast and friendly, and the lineup of people moved very quickly. A few tables outside added to the experience. Tacofino is a definite "must-do" when visiting Tofino.

Ajax, Canada
“Amazing Fish Tacos”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Amazing! Once I knew we were coming back to Tofino, I knew I was going to be heading over to Tacofino soon after we arrived. As it turns out I was there twice on the same day. I love the fish tacos and wish I could get them in Ontario. Fresh toppings all smack on top of the fish. I love the flavours. I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited September 2012
Waterloo, Canada
“best mexican”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had high expectations, and it exceeded even that. Incredibly tasty. Be sure to try the lime-mint freshie.

Vancouver, Canada
“OMFG”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

If you're in Tofino you MUST visit Tacofino! BEST lemonade, BEST fish tacos and BEST burritos we have had. Amazing.

• Visited September 2012