“Great breakfast!”

Ranked #7 of 15 Quick Bites in Tofino
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on our way out of town, great spot to fuel up for the day with great coffee and tasty treats :)

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 18, 2018

We have been eating at the Schooner Restaurant for years but quite frankly we had never noticed Tuff Beans Coffee House that is located in the same building and owned by the same people as the Schooner. We generally eat breakfast at our rental but on our last day in Tofino we decided to splurge. Since we also intended to do a little shopping we parked near the Schooner and by chance noticed the Tuff Beans signboard and walked in. We found a small table and ordered a Tuff Beans breakfast:two eggs with bacon, ham or sausage, toast & hash-browns and the Cheddar Scramble of two scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese & toast. Both were served very hot and tasted wonderful. The coffee was outstanding as well. There is considerable breakfast menu variety and if item lives up to the standard of the meals we were served this establishment is a winner.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2018

I wanted to bring back some local coffee for my house sitter....and sure glad I did. He said it's fantastic coffee.....service was quick, staff was friendly. What more could anyone want? And the coffee was less expensive here than in the Co-op.

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in with my toddler to whom I had promised a steamed milk. We had originally gone to another cafe down the street but were turned off by the loud music and corresponding loud voices. Tuff Beans had a much more relaxing quieter atmosphere, an 8 oz steamer for a very reasonable price, and colouring books to keep her entertained. My tea got knocked over and the barista cheerfully cleaned up the mess and replaced my drink. We will be sure to return during a future visit to Tofino.

Reviewed October 23, 2018

Really great coffee. Went here twice in two days for coffee and a light breakfast. Tuff Beans did not disappoint. Really good coffee and choice of pastries!
Would recommend to everyone.