“Delicious fish and chips”
Review of wildside grill

wildside grill
Ranked #5 of 15 Quick Bites in Tofino
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Saw this place on You Gotta Eat Here and knew we needed to try it on our trip to Tofino. The fish and chips (with cod) were amazing! I also liked that they have a sink outside to wash your hands and a lot of outdoor seating. The crows wanted a taste too, they weren’t intrusive and I liked the company. However feeding them is not allowed!

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,028)

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Seriously folks, wildeside grill is delicious! My husband and I make this an absolute must-stop after the long drive from Victoria. The poutine is spot on. I always go for the salmon tacos and I've had the salmon burger with a side poutine (yes, its that good). Cooked to perfection with a warm brioche bun- the burgers are sensational. The breakfast sandwich is also extremely note-worthy.The brioche buns are what add to the already decadent food. I'm from Ontario so I know all about food truck food- this one is for the books!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

We had fish and chips - it was busy but got our food quite quickly - the fish was excellent - cod and salmon - would definitely go back there for a quick meal

Reviewed April 13, 2019

In April it got a bit chilly for outdoor evening eating but worth the visit.. Fast, friendly service, fabulous, fresh, panko crusted and deep fried cod done to perfection.Delicous!! We wish we'd had a chance to try the fish tacos.

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

A wonderful spot in the middle of the road between Ucluelet and Tofino. I highly recommend the salmon tacos.