“Great West Coast outside eating”
Review of wildside grill

wildside grill
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Loved the outside picnic area structure! We stopped here on our way out of Tofino for a lunch and a chance for the little children we were traveling with to have a stretch and a run around. They even had a kids menu (verbal of course) but was perfect for what they wanted, a little grill cheese and some fries. Definitely could be a grab and go for any beach day stop too. We enjoyed a our meals and really couldn't even finish them. Reminder to keep your eyes on your fries!!! Cause the crows are keeping there eyes out too!
This Wildside Grill is set in a funky little grouping of retail, restaurant and surf shop buildings! Very fun west coast style! loved it!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is always one of my favorite spots to hit for a meals while in Tofino. It's great for Take Away food to eat at the beach or while storm watching in your warm, dry room. I've only ever had one thing that wasn't a favorite, the Tuna Burger, which I enjoy once I got rid of the bun! And piping hot fries or chowder are perfect on a damp west coast day!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Really enjoyed the fish tacos. I'll be trying to re create them at home until I can get back! Poutine was delicious also. Burger not so great.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Never disappointed by my choice. Chowder, burgers or tacos. Great quick food to take to Chesterman beach. Open until 9.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Had the fish tacos and shrimp burger. Best fish tacos have ever eaten. Fair prices, good services and great food.