“Flavor”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My daughter had a hair appointment at a neighbouring business and I thought I would try out the Wildside Grill. Basically an outside eatery with informal seating and I had the breakfast tacos.
The flavors in this delectable delight were amazing- fresh vibrant salsa. When I head for Tofino for business or otherwise I make a bee line for the "Grill" and it was just so damn good I do not even think of trying anything else. I think it was $7.50. In my many returns the kids have tried an assortment of treats off the menu and are quite happy with their choice also. I think they have a second location in Tofino

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Quick, easy and most important .... tasty. Recommend the wild salmon burger with side green salad or oyster burger with side green salad or anything that suits your fancy. It is all good.
Thanks for putting our Chocolate Tofino ice cream in your freezer for us. Wildside Grill and Chocolate Tofino ice cream, great meal! Only made better by taking it North Chesterman Beach for a picnic.

2  Thank C G
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Two of us shared 1 order of salmon fish (2 pieces) & chips. It was delicious. Plenty of food for 2. Coating on the fish was light. Meal came with yummy tartar sauce and a lemon wedge. Enjoyed the fries too. Service was quick and friendly. We didn't find it to be too pricey. We took the food back to our hotel. Worked out perfectly for us. Hope to return sometime. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Best fish tacos I've ever had! If someone asked me whats the best thing I've ever eaten.. I would tell them FISH TACOS FROM WILDSIDE!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Ate here twice. everything we had was excellent!!! Can eat at outdoor tables(beware of the crows) or take back to beach or hotel. Will be returning!!