All reviews host joe other guests felt like home wealth of knowledge hostel accommodation bnb
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2016

I had such a brilliant stay at the Trek Inn. Joe is so welcoming, kind, helpful and friendly and really made me feel like I was at home. He was very willing to show me all of the local areas (which because I didn't have a car I couldn't have seen), and gave me such great advice on what to do, where to go, and where to have dinner. He went out of his way to make my visit even better than expected. The whole place is excellent value for money - the room was great and the location can't be beat. Its right in the heart of Tofino, close to beaches, bars and great places to eat. I highly, highly recommend staying here. It was such a memorable and fun experience - thanks for your hospitality Joe! I'll be back for sure!!

Room tip: Dorm room is great value for money
Date of stay: November 2016
2  Thank Ruby V
Reviewed November 1, 2016

I really had a great stay at Joe's Tofino Trek Inn. The hostel is very close to the Harbour, offers single and multiple bedrooms, a big kitchen and a nice living room. All rooms including the restrooms are very clean and there will be freshly baked bread in the morning. Joe is a very nice and helpful host and tries to arrange every activity you want to experience while staying in Tofino.
I clearly can recommend the Tofino Trek Inn.

Room tip: Choose one of the two single rooms at the ground floor.
Reviewed October 9, 2016

I had a great stay at the Tofino Trek Inn. The listing exceeded the expectations I had after seeing the pictures. The room, bathrooms, and kitchen were extremely clean and cozy. Joe was a super attentive host and goes above and beyond for his guests. As a single female traveler the Inn felt safe and inviting. I loved the interactions with the other guests and staff around the kitchen table in the morning. All in all this was the perfect place to hang my wetsuit after a full day of surfing!

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed September 28, 2016

Joe is an excellent host and made us feel comfortable and welcome. He was incredibly helpful in supporting us in making our activities in Tofino run smoothly. He very sweetly laid out yummy fresh bread and spreads in the morning from the local bakery.

The room was simple, but cozy, clean and comfy - both of us slept great.

Would definitely stay here again for our next trip to Tofino.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2016

We had the family room with the 3 bunk beds and it worked out perfectly. The kitchen is open to people using it and cooking their own food. The house is right downtown and you can easily walk to everything worth seeing in Tofino. Joe, the manager, is such a friendly and helpful guy, sat us down and explained all the best spots and activities in Tofino. I would definitely stay there again in the future. Thanks Joe!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends