Tofino Trek Inn
Best Western Tin Wis Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$263
$208
$115
Tofino Resort + Marina(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$146
$223
$216
$224
Hotels.com
Middle Beach Lodge(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$254
$235
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfresh breadplace to stayjoe's placethe kitchenother guestsquiet hoursevery morningfree breakfastliving rooma great stayhostelsurfingbeachesbcvancouversunset
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We really enjoyed staying at Tofino Treek Inn. The place is really cosy and the landlord Joe is very kind man. He helped us a lot in terms of finding interesting attractions, and he always gives brief description of Tofino and surrounding to everyone that comes. Don't hesitate to book your room there! You won't regret it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Tofino Trek Inn was recommended to me by word-of-mouth of another traveler/backpacker. The moment I walked in, I felt so welcome. Joe (the owner/manager) is a true gem to this place, he is friendly, patient and extremely helpful. This is true hospitality. Tofino Trek Inn isn't a big place, but a house, just like home. I loved spending time on the sofa reading my book. Facilities and rooms are clean and well maintained. Joe picks up fresh bread in the morning, it is gorgeous. If you travel to Tofino, stay here, whether you are with a small group or an individual traveler, you'll have no regrets.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We recently stayed at the Tofin Trek Inn and it was a wonderful experience. I knew when I stepped into this quaint blue house that it was going to be a great visit. I love the decor, super clean and very organized. So very friendly too! I wanted to stay longer. Joe is a fantastic host, very helpful with "what to do in Tofino". I can't say enough good things about my stay. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I took a solo journey to Tofino - and am so glad I landed at the Tofino Trek Inn. Joe welcomed me with a graciousness that permeates the place. This is a special little spot - peaceful, friendly, and drawing interesting travelers from all over the world. I had a private room that was very comfortable. Quiet time after 10pm is well maintained. Joe is a consummate host who knows the community, the environs, and all of Tofino's offerings well. His thoughtful recommendations for activities, beaches, and restaurants shaped my stay (including places to visit, and to not visit). I took a boat tour to Hot Springs Cove (with a whale-watching extravaganza along the way as bonus), and my other full day I rented a cruiser bike that I could ride on the beach(!) from Joe's friend Mark at TOF Bikes. All in all a wonderful, relaxing, restful, and adventuresome stay - highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Tofino Trek Inn is a very casual and comfortable B&B. It is a small house, so you get to know everyone pretty quickly. The atmosphere is great!
Joe, our host, is wonderful in providing information about what to do in the area and about getting discounts with local companies. Besides, the inn is very well located in the town.
Very good housekeeping (e.g., bathroom), comprehensive kitchen facilities, ... you feel at home!

If there is availability, do not hesitate!

Room Tip: The private rooms are similar to the pictures on the website. Big enough for a short stay.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple