“A place you find it hard to leave”
Review of Tofino Trek Inn

Tofino Trek Inn
Ranked #1 of 42 Tofino B&B and Inns
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“A place you find it hard to leave”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I can highly recommend this hostel! I stayed at Tofino Trek Inn for two nights. These were the best two nights I spent on my entire trip in Vancouver Island! The host, Joe, creates a very sociable and cozy atmosphere in the hostel, and he is so helpful providing you with all the information you need about tours, sights, costs, etc. The rooms and wash rooms are very clean. The breakfast is unforgettable :)
This is also the ideal place for solo travellers (as myself) since you meet other cool people staying at the hostel while sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast or hanging out in the living room.
I found it very hard to leave Tofino Trek Inn and hope I get the chance to go back sometime!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We came for the long weekend of Thanks Giving and our stay in Tofino Trek Inn was awesome !
At first, we had a car problem and so we were by foot most of the time. It was no longer a problem thanks to Joe (the owner) who helped us some much by adapting our plans, calling the hot springs company for a reservation and so much more ! We really apreciated his kindness and generosity.

Also, the Inn was beautiful, colorful and very clean. We took the Cedar Room which was very confortable and gave us an excellent rest. The breakfast was very healty and yummy.
We would love to come back to Tofino and be Joe's guests again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I also would recommand this place, since it is soo cute! I really enjoyed staying there, since everything is so clean, the rooms are great, the whole house is not to big or to small.. even the garden is pretty nice :)
And last but not least: the host is a really really nice guy:
so helpful (!!!) kind and is so happy about meeting new people.
Unfortunately we stayed there not longer than for three days, but it has been great three days in tofino!
Thanks for the time over there:)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 7, 2012

What a wonderful place to stay. Great cost and great place! The owner, joe, is one of the kindest ppl I've met! He was so helpful, he set up our excursions for us and put us in contact with other amazing ppl and tours in Tofino. All of his help was greatly appreciated. The rooms are cozy and clean and the living room is a nice place to hang out too. He puts out coffee, tea, fruit and fresh bread every morning which is so wonderful :) what a nice way to start the day. I went with one other friend but we saw families staying there as well. It truly is a wonderful place to stay and u will feel 110% comfortable here. Its also in the best location! Thanks for everything, joe!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Düsseldorf
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Joe’s little Bed and Breakfast is a wonderful place to enjoy your Tofino vacation. It is very clean, you get fast and good-working wi-fi and it has got its own parking-lots.
Also, the house has got a wonderful atmosphere. It is very friendly and relaxed and you feel at home right away. Joe shares his kitchen and living room with his guests. Therefore you have the possibility to cook your own food and if you want to stay in on a rainy day, you can sit together with Joe and some other guests and have a nice chat and relax. If you are looking for more action, you are also at the right address though, because the Trek Inn is located in the middle of town, just a footstep away from the sea and the breathtaking mountain scenery. Joe will tell you about all the activities and nice places around Tofino once you arrive. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask. Joe is one of the kindest and most helping people I have ever met. He will know or find out the answers for you, to make your vacation unforgettable.

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Silke H
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stayed for two nights. Jo was very helpful suggesting activities to us. Place was clean with wifi, parking and breakfast included. Great location in the mIddle of town, literally steps from everything. Was very convenient. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Kcmylvag
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This B&B's owner, Joe is so kind and friendly.
I arrived at Tofino around 21:30 and he was waiting for me to guide how to get to B&B.
He advised me about restaurants, the sights and activities.
Next day I applied for a trekking tour but this tour needs more than 1 passenger except me, so I couldn't participate in it at first.
But Joe helped me so I could take part in this tour finally.
I just stayed 2 nights, but I had a great time there because of Joe.
Definitely I'll be back!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo