“Sweet and Zen”
Review of Sacred Stone Spa

Sacred Stone Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Tofino
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the stunning west coast of Vancouver Island, BC, Canada, the Sacred Stone is beautiful Tofino's premiere, boutique spa. We offer a diverse roster of bodywork including Registered Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone Massage, Prenatal and Esthetics. Both Registered massage therapy (BC RMT) and our couples treatment room are available upon request. We also offer international styles of massage such as Thai and Lomi Lomi. We are fortunate to have such a wonderful team of therapists and are confident you'll benefit from their talents. We accommodate people of all ages and welcome pregnant mothers. Experience expert massage and feel welcome at the Sacred Stone Spa on Tofino's waterfront (4 treatment rooms).
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Great spa excellent service and great staff they also have a great location write in town close to the giftshops.

All reviews
"massage bed"
"absolute heaven"
"r r"
in 2 reviews
"can't wait to come back"
"visiting tofino"
"therapist"
in 13 reviews
"rmt"
in 10 reviews
"rylee"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed October 22, 2011

On a recent trip to Tofino I e-mailed the Sacred Stone to enquire about a Shiatsu massage, received a prompt reply and they were able to fit me in the next day. The welcome was discrete and warm, with the offer of herbal tea, and the therapy room was very pleasant, quite dim, with candles and gentle music. However the real highlight was the massage by Catherine. Although very young looking for performed a Zen Shiatsu massage with the touch of an expert far older. I used to go to the London School of Shiatsu in the U.K., and have been unable to find a good Shiatsu practitioner in Canada until now. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Too bad I live a thousand miles away!

1  Thank katyfox
rocksandsand, General Manager at Sacred Stone Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

Katherine really enjoyed working with you too! So glad you appreciated the work.
-Marie

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I pre-booked my husband and I in for a couples massage while visiting Tofino and we both had a great experience. The girls were both very professional and provided a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere. My husband also had added on the Thai foot massage - and it was so good he started snoring! I added on the facial which was also very nice.
Thank you for adding another great experience to our romantic weekend away :)

We love people who are planners and pre-book. I'm glad you customised your treatments based on what was most appropriate for each of you. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I have been at the Sacred Stone Spa twice so far, both times as part of my birthday celebration, first time I was couple weeks pregnant, staff was really friendly, kindly took a good care of me, recommending best massage option for my condition, I felt spoilt rotten. Second time I could enjoy hot stones massage fully, highly recommended, those girls know what they are doing!! Good job !!

2  Thank hellobeatka
See more reviews
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I just got back from a massage and facial with Karen. It was the nicest thing I have done for myself in years.

The spa is lovely and clean and my massage was amazing. My skin feels terrific. I live in Tofino and only wish I had done this sooner. I'll be back for sure.

I also loved that I did not receive a hard sell to buy product when I was finished. That always puts my back up a bit, but without pressure I was happy to buy some lovely skin cleanser. By all means give Sacred Stone Spa a try.