Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great winery to stop by for a tasting!

Reviewed August 21, 2018
Niameow
Canada
Pleasant surprise

Reviewed August 12, 2018
898danas
Edmonton, Canada
via mobile

All reviews red wine tasting room zweigelt wines island
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2018

This winery is on the way from the ferry terminal to downtown Salt Spring Island, so I decided to stop by. I enjoyed the wine tasting very much. It has somewhat a formal classy ambience in the tasting room.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We hit this vineyard with no expectations. Thoroughly enjoyed each tasting. Walked out with 4 bottles. The apple and pear trees were a special treat as well.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Loved the red wine (blend) and white. I wished they had available all their wines for tasting...I wonder if we go back, if there will be other wines available to try?
The ladies doing the tasting were knowledgeable, however, seemed less than enthusiastic.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Virginia K
Nalini S, Owner at Garry Oaks Estate Winery, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you for visiting our winery! We do alternate our wines for tasting. Please come back to taste the others.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

Upon arrival, we were greeted by friendly and knowledgeable staff. We tasted four different wines, all of which were exceptional! I’m not usually a white wine person but I loved their white blend so much I ended up buying a bottle (along with the award winning Zweigelt because I just couldn’t help myself)! All wines were very reasonably priced so that was a nice surprise. After our tasting, we walked around the beautiful grounds and took some really nice photos. Our experience at Garry Oaks really brightened an otherwise gloomy day! Would definitely recommend

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you for your interest in our wines!

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We found this salt spring island winery to be our favorite. Excellent friendly and informative liberal number of tastings. We took home the rose and labyrinth bottles. Difficult to choose! Overall fun experience

Date of experience: September 2017