“Tree-house lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tree-House Cafe

Tree-House Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are passionate about serving delicious, wholesome food prepared from scratch. Our cafe is located in the heritage cottage next to Mouat’s in the heart of Ganges village on beautiful Salt Spring Island. We are a one of a kind restaurant and music venue with live music under the stars every night of the summer featuring some of the best live music you will hear anywhere.
Delta, Canada
“Tree-house lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

The tree-house cafe is a fun place to eat. Build around a large tree with amusing doors and little peak holes, the cafe feels laid back and relaxed. The food is excellent so much so that we debated going back for dinner. The portions are generous and the meal delicious. Can't wait to try it again on our next visit to Saltspring!

Visited October 2013

Victoria, Canada
“Great breakfast and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Good humoured waitress, high quality food. Arrived when there was no table inside but while we were waiting, the waitress turned on the overhead heater and brought coffee.

Visited October 2013
Vancouver
“great entertainment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I really liked this place, they had wonderful music every night and it was a very friendly place to chat with other people, local and travelers. On the down side, the food was very mediocre and expensive for what you got. I went 3 nights in a row, tried a lot of different things and found it the same...just ok food. But the ambiance and vibe of the place make up for it.

Visited September 2013
Portland, Oregon
“unique locale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

we ate lunch in this café which wraps around a large tree. the food and service were great. I had a huge salad which kept me full til dinnertime.

Visited September 2013
Port Barrington, IL
“Unbelievable food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

My wife & I stayed at a nearby high end inn for 3 nights, which only served breakfast and dinner. We arrived late in the afternoon and decided to have dinner there. The bill came to just under $400 for the 2 of us. Yeah, my reaction too. We went exploring in town the next day, and stopped at the Treehouse Cafe for lunch. The food was fantastic! My wife had some type of salad with salmon in it, and she absolutely raved about it (and she doesn't particularly care for salmon!). I had a cranberry chicken sandwich which was just as amazing! The servers were just as great. We liked the place so much we went back there for dinner that evening and lunch the following day. The food at the inn, although good, was just blown away by the meals at this local cafe for a fraction of the price! In fact, we spent 10 days throughout Salt Spring Island & Vancouver Island, and my wife & I both agreed this was the most memorable meals we had. I highly recommend stopping in!

• Visited September 2013