“Decent Motel While Touring Salt Spring”
Review of Seabreeze Inne

Seabreeze Inne
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is a decent motel while staying on Salt Spring Island. It is a few minutes walk from Ganges. It is comfortable and has some ammenities such as complimentary breakfast. The rooms do need to be renovated; sound insulation is poor as I can hear the neighbours very clearly. The security locks need upgrading.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 31, 2012

This motel is quite outdated but the beds are comfortable and the shower had great water pressure (if this is something you like!). The room was clean and the owner provided good service. The breakfast was standard: bagels, croissants toast and cereal, and coffee was good. It is a bit outside of the main town of Ganges but within walking distance if you're up for it. Definitely check out the market on Saturdays!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2012

First and foremost, Satish (the manager) is a gracious and accommodating host - my mum and I just returned from our stay on Salt Spring and were very pleased with the service at the Seabreeze Inne.

The motel is an older one, but all our basic needs were met, the room was quiet and we slept well. The view was lovely and we spotted deer roaming the grass in the evening. Ganges is just a two minute drive away but the Inn itself is very quiet. There's a lot of great places to stay on Salt Spring, but many of them are really quite expensive, so it's nice to have an affordable, comfortable option.

Thanks again to the staff.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have a better view of the ocean, and are air conditioned.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cozybutrustic
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Free Coffee during the breakfast time is good. And location is quiet & good, walking distance from Ganges. However, when we entered the office and present my booking confirmation sheet, the manager seemed upset a little. He said he's not got any information from the agency. A few minutes after that, he became calm and said "Don't worry about your room. I can manage for you" and took us a room. It does not seem covincing and I did not have a pleasant feeling.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Another great trip to Saltspring Island, Satish you have always been a great host providing great service to myself and my family.

Breakfast in the morning was great along with the the rooms, please if on the island stay here.

The Grahams

Room Tip: Pick the room over looking ganges harbour.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MDGraham2012
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My one week visit to Salt Spring Island will have lasting memories, we enjoyed the motel, view of an ocean and mountains is beautiful from the room, staff was very friendly, manager went out his way to be helpful. Breakbast was good, room was clean, one could see work in progress.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Hi Folks
I have been staying at the Sea Breeze when ever I am on Salt Spring for some times as much as a month at a time for many years now. Its convenient ,quiet ,clean and the management and staff,will go the extra mile to provide accommodation for the many different types of client's needs.
Its very child friendly.Some of the rooms are pet friendly.The breakfast room makes the start of every day such a simple process.No need to bring the car,Its a 10 minute walk to Ganges.Myself as a building contractor find the ambiance and service here meets all my needs for Quality rest and relaxation when I am away from home.My favorite features are no doubt the Hot Tub and the Gazebo with a large patio area with barbecues and picnic tables.In 2009 I had a private chef come in and we celebrated my son's 16 birthday here. I gotta say I really love these folks. When ever I am here its like a home away from home,with out having to wash the dishes,or make the bed. Sweet
respects Ches

Room Tip: As I said above I stay here quite often.It really depends on your needs.The nice thing is the room...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
#2 of 5 in Ganges
Mayne Island Resort
Mayne Island Resort
#1 of 2 in Mayne Island

Been to Seabreeze Inne? Share your experiences!