Green Acres Lakeside Resort Salt Spring Island
Seabreeze Inne(Salt Spring Island)
$124
$114
$124
Agoda.com
$150
Thunderbird Motor Inn(Duncan)(Great Value!)
$73
Falcon Nest Motel(Duncan)(Great Value!)
$67
$132
$105
Ramada Duncan Cowichan Valley(Duncan)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
Travelocity
$82
$67
Hotels.com
$79
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmary's lakewood stovepaddle boatsthe cottagestable tenniswater supplydrinking waterfull kitchenbedroom cabinhome away from homerandyvolleyballbbqhostsummerdeckpropane
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Recently I had a 3 day retreat at Green Acres Resort. After trying several other rentals on Salt Spring, this resort was by far the most peaceful and accommodating. It was quiet, just the sound of birds and rain falling. My chalet was cozy and clean, and the covered deck was like an extra room.
The surroundings and hosts are two things I will miss until my next visit. I look forward to visiting many more times in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank L T
GreenAcresResort, Manager at Green Acres Lakeside Resort Salt Spring Island, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, it makes all of us here happy when our guests have a wonderful experience. The sun is shinning and there is a feeling of spring in the air.
Randy

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Spent a lovely break with friends in one of the comfortable log cabins. A ferry cancellation due to weather meant we needed to stay an extra night and the site manager was really helpful and accommodating.

A beautiful & relaxing break at a lovely location.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you Randy...for your great hospitatlity...getting us a cabin with the most amazing view that anyone could ask for.....Green Acres is truely a peace of heaven and we were so blessed to spend my husbands birthday vacation here. Again thank-you for letting us stay beyond check out time to use your boat to catch our fish...(we had a great 3 days of fishing , catching over 100 of the beauties ) We will most certainly be back and we WILL be telling ALL of our friends and family about this great resort....
Peace and Love Frances

Room Tip: Cabin # 6 is a Gem.....
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My parents and I stayed at the Green Acres Resort for two nights as part of the BC ferries vacation package, and we enjoyed the resort thoroughly and the visit to Salt Spring Island was wonderful as well. The resort was not fancy, but it had everything that we needed. I appreciate that there were 2 bedrooms for the 3 of us, and the kitchen was fully equipped as well. My father and I enjoyed sitting by the lake while my mother enjoyed utilizing the kitchen facility to cook dinner. Randy was wonderfully helpful, he was passionate about showing us what are good places to visit on the island, and he was also proud of the resort. I would recommend the Green Acres Resort and the Salt Spring Island to anyone who wants a simple, stress-free but fun and scenic getaway.

Room Tip: bring bottle water
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our family of 4 has been staying at Green Acres Resort for the past 12 summers. We love we don't have to drive for hours during the summer heat to get to 'our' summer cabin. Get on the ferry and we're instantly on holidays. Salt Spring Island has lots to do (hiking, outdoor markets, kayaking, beach combing) but we enjoy the beauty of St Mary's Lake and all the activities at Green Acres (paddle boats, SUP's, kayaking, jumping off the dock, tye dyeing, campfire singalong's, etc). The water is great for swimming and because no power boats or jet-skis are allowed, the lake is very peaceful and safe to swim in. We have travelled to many places and our week at Green Acres is one of our favourite holidays. Already looking forward to next year!

Room Tip: Cabins with a view of the lake are older, rustic cabins. The newer log cabins are in the woods and do not have a view of the lake.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family