“View better then food.”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
New Jersey
“View better then food.”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Nice friendly but pushy staff ! My wife and I had eaten there while on our visits to the Island by ourselves and with others. When we would ask to be seated outside on several occasions to enjoy the beautiful scenery, they surely accommodated. What is annoying is the fact the servers push the menu on people who state from their arrival they are here for drinks only then to have a menu shoved in ones face is rude! It is not as if we were sipping ice water, come on people get real. We would of thought that drinking a bottle or two of wine would satisfy the management, it was not like they were busy. As for food not much different then The Keg or the like. May be on the waterfront, that does not mean the food is wonderful.

3 Thank Hereitis

Martinsburg, WV
“40th Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

We were cruising the San Juans and Gulf Islands. Stopped in Ganges for the night and checked out it's many restaurants and decided to have our anniversary dinner here. Delighted with the view and the food. Service was fine. Fun to watch the activity on the water and the boardwalk. There is a bar downstairs with in and outdoor seating.

albuquerque
“enjoyable”
Reviewed September 9, 2010

we ate here twice and both meals were good. I enjoyed the wine list and the view of the harbor was great. I like the mix of inside and outside seating, but music was a little loud on the outside for my taste at dinner. I would not give it the best in Salt springs, but would return none the less.

Salt Spring Island
“A simulation of a mid-level chain restaurant”
Reviewed August 8, 2010

On an island that prides itself on local character, this place is all commercial blandness. The food is harmless but you'll never remember what you ate. An average restaurant amidst a lot of really interesting places.

2 Thank harryckendall
“Too good for you! My wife and I love...”
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Too good for you! My wife and I love everything about it! When we where staying at quarrystone for three days we ate there two outa the three nights.