From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel welcome at Saltspring Inn. Jeremy, the owner, and Rita, his adorable cat, were there with smiles and purrs.
When we opened the door to our suite, we were delighted to find a beautiful, spotless, and cosy room waiting for us. When I say spotless, I mean spotless. It was also tastefully decorated and newly painted. We switched on the electric fireplace and enjoyed the complimentary chocolate provided.
After freshining up, we returned downstairs to the in-house restaurant. It seemed like a popular place, as there were many locals, families and friends, enjoying dinner. We took a table by the fireplace and enjoyed a lovely meal (pasta & pizza). After watching a bit of tv (on the many channels available), we had a comfortable nights sleep.
We highly recommend Saltspring Inn for these main reasons:
1. Friendliness of all staff (servers and owners)
2. Convenience of location (right near the centre of town)
4. Delicious food (we had both dinner and breakfast while there)
5. Clean and well decorated
6. Reasonably priced (check hotels.com)
Last but not least...
7. Rita, the cutest cat ever!
P.S. Do check out the Island Escapes for a wonderful kayaking adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Salt Spring’s finest restaurants & inns. The restaurant serves globally inspired cuisine made with locally harvested foods (Open for breakfast, Sunday brunch, lunch & dinner). The Inn's seven cozy rooms situates guests in the heart of Salt Spring Island, BC - walking distance to galleries, shops, marinas, the seaside boardwalk and the famous Saturday Outdoor Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Salt Spring Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Spring Hotel Salt Spring Island