“Great food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Trail, Canada
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Have been here several times and have never been disappointed.
Food is great and so are the prices. They are also very good if have allergies or dietary restrictions. Atmosphere is pretty nice too as its small and cozy.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank CDavis80

Nelson
“Great food ( if it's open )”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We had one really great meal here, my partner had the lamb and I had the pasta. We've tried to go back a handful of times but it seems the establishment closes with no apparent reason. I've looked for the posted hours and it seems they are not followed. Strangely ran but great food nontheless.

• Visited March 2014
Rossland, Canada
“Prepare to be full!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We visit The Garage for dinner when we want filling steakhouse-style food. Julie cooks up a mean steak, with portion sizes up to 16 oz, with a large side of vegetables and potatoes. A favourite of my husband is the pork ribs, tasty, fall-of-the-bone tender full rack of ribs. If you have teenagers, you can't go wrong with the beef burger with a side of hand-cut fries or a large, awesome salad. My 18 year old son didn't have room for dessert after his burger! In the summertime there is a shrub-surrounded patio where you can sit in the cooling evening and watch the sun set. Call ahead to save a spot for the best service.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Cheryl_Rossland
Bend, Oregon
“Best value anywhere!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Recently spent my 50th birthday skiing at Red Resort. I can't say enough about the food, staff and overall experience while dining here. Portions are giant, quality and flavors wonderful and the staff warm and welcoming. Ended up eating here 3 times in a week and didn't break the bank. Can't wait to go back.

Visited February 2014
“From beginning to end, the good was so delicious I thought I had died and gone to heaven!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and two grown children and I found this wonderful restaurant while on the New Years weekend skiing Red Mountain. I had the filet & prawns with blue cheese sauce which was cooked to perfection. My husband had the stuffed chicken, while my son had the fettuccine Alfredo and my daughter had chicken stripes with hand cut french fries. Each dish was delicious. The dishes that Chef Julie prepares are amazing. I learned that she works alone in the kitchen and am amazed at the quality of high end dining she provides for her customers. Our server Lori was such a delight. She took wonderful care of us. We finished the meal with the homemade death by chocolate which was absolutely decadent and the perfect cap to a already sinful dinner. The decor of the restaurant is small and intimate, nicely decorated with a really nice comfortable vibe. Prices were great, highly recommend and can't wait to come back.

• Visited January 2014