“From beginning to end, the good was so delicious I thought I had died and gone to heaven!!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and two grown children and I found this wonderful restaurant while on the New Years weekend skiing Red Mountain. I had the filet & prawns with blue cheese sauce which was cooked to perfection. My husband had the stuffed chicken, while my son had the fettuccine Alfredo and my daughter had chicken stripes with hand cut french fries. Each dish was delicious. The dishes that Chef Julie prepares are amazing. I learned that she works alone in the kitchen and am amazed at the quality of high end dining she provides for her customers. Our server Lori was such a delight. She took wonderful care of us. We finished the meal with the homemade death by chocolate which was absolutely decadent and the perfect cap to a already sinful dinner. The decor of the restaurant is small and intimate, nicely decorated with a really nice comfortable vibe. Prices were great, highly recommend and can't wait to come back.

• Visited January 2014

Saskatoon, Canada
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Cute little setting. When full it is very noisy. Chicken tasted old and was overcooked. Unseasoned vegetables were oversized with no taste. Potatoes not cooked and dry. Mushroom appetizer was soggy. Goat cheese salad requires goat cheese as an ingredient. High priced dissappointment.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank judyjudyjudy9
St Austell, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

went here last night. was warned there would be a wait despite there being only a handful of people in and wait i did. To be fair the girl serving couldnt apologise enough. Some ice in the water would have been nice. There was quite a bit not on the menu...no burgers at all but the food i had was good, infact the starter was so big i couldnt eat half of the main course. Another customers badly behaved children made the wait seem even longer than it was but that obviously cant be helped.
All in all i probably will come again at some point because the food was good

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank joevison1969
Trail, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place has great food for a reasonable price and I would take friends there for a bite and share ideas with them. The building itself used to be a gas station and it makes the restaurant charming an obsucre

• Visited May 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Six of us went to the Garage for a birthday/anniversary event and were truly impressed. The meal was excellent. The staff was friendly, courteous and very obliging. We were so impressed that we purchased a gift certificate for another couple so that they could celebrate a retirement. We all would definitely go back again.

• Visited April 2013