“amazing food with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Drift Izakaya - CLOSED

Drift Izakaya
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
rossland
“amazing food with a smile”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Funny the previous blog by Tauran is so different then my experience. I was there on Thursday and the food was amazing and the service was laid back and friendly. It is a Tapis bar, food is served over time so you can savour each dish and enjoy the company you are with. I found the owner to be professional and certainly knew her food and wine.
As a local to a local I would suggest you call Drift and talk to the owner about your concerns as opposed to slamming the restaurant on the internet for all to see. We are a small town and need to support our local business. Reviews like this do just the opposite and hurt our Rossland economy. If you have an issue, go to the source. I can assure you the majority of locals love the DRIFT and want to support them 100% so next weekend I know I can go and get some amazing food, listen to some good music and savour a glass of Voigner, perfectly selected by the owners.

• Visited July 2012

Rossland, Canada
“Amazing Take out!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

A busy Thursday night, soccer game, Grade 7 girls year end slumber party at my house... I didn't want to cook. Well we picked up the Oasis Roll, the Rossland Roll and an order of fish tacos from Drift and all three were incredible. My mouth is very happy and my kitchen is clean!

Many thanks to the friendly and very talented gang at Drift. I can hardly wait to come back!

Such delicious and fresh food!

• Visited June 2012
Perth, Australia
“japanese cuisine”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

absolutely delicious! we ordered items each from the menu and shared them, was more than enough

Visited January 2012
Northport, Washington
“The Drift offers a surprisingly good sushi menu!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised when we visited the Drift in Rossland, BC, a small mountain town known for Red Mountain Ski area. The employees were friendly, prices a little steep, food good, space limited, a little loud.

• Visited December 2011
Seattle
“Good food and relaxing environment”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

8 of us enjoyed sharing a variety of dishes. Big plus for the coconut prawns and their willingness to whip up a different sauce. Generously poured drinks, unhurried pace and a great place overall. Brad, great service Friday night! Thanks!

3 Thank choconancy