“Great place and atmosphere!!!1”

Cowpuccino's Coffee House
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Fraser Lake
“Great place and atmosphere!!!1”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Love everything about it, samosas, muffins and japanese green all homemade was addictive and great . Will be back every day and time I visit!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JeannineFraserLake

Newcastle, Australia
“Little gem”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Excellent tea for a non coffee drinker. Food was delicious and very reasonable. The egg and ham bagel was delicious as was the blueberry slice and healthy food bar we took to eat on the train.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank julie00109
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast and free wi-fi”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We made this our breakfast place for the duration of our visit - good food and great coffee and an opportunity to catch up with email and skype relatives on the wifi.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Susan M
Ottawa, Canada
“A morning treat”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great coffee, breakfast, views and fun people to meet and learn from around the world. Tasty dishes, but perhaps it's the ambiance. Located just 5 min. from Pioneer Backpacker Inn, a terrific place to stay.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank raviphilar
Kitimat, Canada
“Rip-off!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've always thought this was a cute cafe, so when we visited Prince Rupert recently we decided to stop in for dessert. There were only a few options and we chose "Sex in a Pan". I couldn't see a price listed for desserts, so I went ahead and ordered two peices expecting them to be in the $4 - $5 range. My husand and I were horrified when the teller announced our total (we didn't order anything else) was a whopping $18.30. By the time she told us the price her co-worker had already put our slices onto plates and we were in too much shock to tell them that we'd changed our mind. When I said to the teller "wow that's really expensive" rather than acknowledging how pricy they are she just said "they're big peices". The peices were big, but it was mostly whipping cream (a few inches of it) with dissappointingly thin layers of the other ingredients. To make matters worse, I just received my Visa bill and they must have made a mistake because my Visa bill says $18.91. I don't think we'll ever go back. I've eaten in a lot of fancy restaurants with full service (as opposed to this order-at-the-counter cafe) and excellent desserts and I've never had to pay that much.

Visited June 2013