“Very good”
Review of Cow Bay Cafe

Cow Bay Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casual Italian & westcoast seafood in a cozy neighbourhood cafe located on the waterfront in Cow Bay Featuring... Traditional Italian pizzas, pastas and antipasto Fresh and local seafood Home made desserts and bread Award winning Italian and BC wines with local craft beers Eat In / Take Away Gluten free & kid friendly
Quadra Island, Canada
“Very good”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I passed a very good moment. Good pizza and beautiful view on the sea.It's a small and warm restaurant with very good qualities. I will be back.

• Visited March 2014
opasushi, Owner at Cow Bay Cafe, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
We're so glad you enjoyed us and took the time to give us a great review. Much appreciated. Hope to see you back soon

prince George
“This is a potential review”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Was in town with a organization. Went out early on a Friday night to take in the Cafe, as it was highly recommended. Didn't make a reservation as it was very early ( 5 pm ) for dinner. Well we arrive to the most amazing smells in the Cafe, 90% of the tables empty, but with reservation signs on them. Wasn't able to get into to enjoy the food, but gets excellent rating for the smell, ambience and friendly staff.

Visited February 2014
opasushi, Owner at Cow Bay Cafe, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Hi
Thank you for your potential review of Cowbay Cafe :)
We are sorry to have missed you. Reservations on Fridays can be quite booked but we usually have space from 5-6pm and past 8. Weekdays are no problem. We'd love to have you try again. The taste is even better than the smell Call 250 627 1212 if you do know when you are coming by.
Calgary, Canada
“Amazing Food and Views!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Cow Bay Cafe was amazing!! My boyfriend and I both had Italian dishes which were to die for!
Such a beautiful, quiet place with amazing views! The service was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Cow Bay Cafe! It was our favourite place in Prince Rupert! We were very pleased and will return again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jupiter C
Prince Rupert, Canada
“Gave it a chance, won't again.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

The first time I came here a little while ago I was disappointed. Other than a great server and a beautiful building there was nothing to speak of. I had a pizza, which had a great crust but the middle was uncooked and not enough toppings. Again, not much has changed. The server was friendly but spacey and not attentive. The pasta was very overcooked and my sauce was a mix of oil and cream and not mixed together. The pizza was equally awful. Everything is overpriced!!! I can make better Italian food in my small kitchen at home. Even the desserts were unoriginal and seemingly unchanged since my last visit. I will not be returning and I advise others to rethink coming as well.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Goodeats250
Prince Rupert, BC
“Upper scale Italian, now available in Prince Rupert”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This restaurant is under new ownership and it was one of my favorites in the past so the new owners had something to live up to. I was pleased with the new décor and the smells coming from the kitchen upon arrival immediately had my mouth watering. Our service and food was excellent, very good sized portions. We shared an appetizer, each had pasta and a dessert. With a drink each and wine dinner was about $150.00. The prices are higher than before but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant. My only suggestion would be tableside payment as there was a bit of a holdup at the door upon arrival. To the new owners, congratulations and very well done.

• Visited October 2013