“Not bad”

Ranked #28 of 263 Restaurants in Prince George
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

4 adults and 2 children. Came here for dinner. Was seated right away. Service was ok, average. Food came in a timely manner. It could have been a bit warmer and more flavourful. I ordered seafood fettuccine. I think everyone was satisfied with the experience but nothing over the top.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (267)

Reviewed August 6, 2019

Four of us had dinner here, the food was good and the staff attentive. The menu has a good selection and should fit everyone's needs.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

My son’s baseball team went to this White Spot for a team lunch. They had a section at the back that comfortably accommodated our group of 30, with room for more. At first we were concerned because there was only one server assigned to our group but she was fantastic! She worked quickly and efficiently, with a smile on her face the whole time! The kitchen staff also should be commended - our food was prepared quickly despite the restaurant being busy. We were in and out in about an hour and a half. Amazing! I would highly recommend this location for group/team meals!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 1, 2019

Went here 3 times during my 3 night stay for breakfast and was impressed by the food..try the cheese steak hash if you are really hungry

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019

White Spot is one of those places you can always count on for decent food and service. I wouldn't call it "fine dining" but there is variety on the menu. The last time I was here I ate one of their burgers and it was fine. It appears to be family-friendly and is a fairly popular place to eat.

Date of visit: February 2019