“Great Breakfast!”

Ranked #22 of 256 Restaurants in Prince George
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Eggs, back bacon and those smashed potato’s rock! And as much potato’s as you can shove in you maul!
Service was great!
Will be here for ten days and will surely go back.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Went to White Spot for lunch with friends from work. Service was good, food was as expected - good flavour, very good quality, cost is always more than I think it should be for the quantity of food. I had the clubhouse, and would recommend it.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I've been to a number of different White Spot restaurants and have pretty much liked them all. Well the Prince George location is right up there with the others that I like.

At this particular franchise I had the Chickpea & Cauliflower Curry for supper one day, and the next day for breakfast I had the Oatmeal & Quinoa with fresh fruit. On our last day in Prince George I had the Bean Burger with a side salad.

All of our meals were as I would have expected them, very tasty and well prepared. This made me happy since we chose a hotel that was close to this place which made it convenient. Plus everytime we came here for a meal we knew we'd enjoy it! :)

The day we were here for lunch it was really busy but our food came far quicker than we'd expected and it was still prepared as it should have been. That made me happy. The front counter staff (the ones that take you to your table) were very polite and helpful, and all of our waitresses were attentive and provided helpful suggestions when asked.

I would definitely come back here again (when I visit PG again) and I do recommend that you try this particular location.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Distinctly West Coast flavours and service. Clean, Comfy, good food. Easy parking, close to everything.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

try the BBQ Chicken Salad, it's delicious! The salad dressing is to die for! The service was great and the food came quickly.